Mr. and Mrs. Norman C. Willebrandt of Matlacha, Fla., formerly of Silver Creek, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Epiphany Cathedral, Venice, Fla., followed by a later reception in the Brocton American Legion Post. Mr. Willebrandt and Anne M. Haugh were married June 27, 1953, in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. He is retired from National Fuel. They have six children, 14 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Anne and Norman Willebrandt
- 313 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph