Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Martlock of East Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s East Amherst home, affectionately known as “Halt Gardens.” Mr. Martlock and Marie Scalisi were married Aug. 17, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired tool designer for Moog Inc., East Aurora; she is a retired medical transcriptionist. They have five children and nine grandchildren.
Tim and Marie Martlock celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 256Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified