Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Martlock of East Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s East Amherst home, affectionately known as “Halt Gardens.” Mr. Martlock and Marie Scalisi were married Aug. 17, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired tool designer for Moog Inc., East Aurora; she is a retired medical transcriptionist. They have five children and nine grandchildren.
Tim and Marie Martlock celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph