Mr. and Mrs. Wesley C. Starkweather of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering and a trip to Toronto. Mr. Starkweather and the former Joy A. Kesler were married Aug. 29, 1953, in Free Methodist Church, Watertown. He is a retired high school principal and assistant superintendent in the Maryvale School District. She is a receptionist at Schofield Residence, Town of Tonawanda. They have three children, nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Joy and Wesley Starkweather celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph