Mr. and Mrs. John M. Dona of Getzville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in their home, some attendees traveling from Europe and across the United States. A trip to Hawaii, the only state they have not visited, is planned for the fall. Mr. Dona and Esther Jahn were married July 12, 1953, in Emanuel Lutheran Church, Charlotte, Iowa. He is a retired project engineering manager for Arcata Graphic, Depew; she is retired from Tops Markets and served as a Girl Scout leader for 20 years. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Esther and John Dona celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph