Cataract surgeon Dr. Kenneth D. Anthone will join with the Eyes on America Foundation to donate 15 cataract surgeries for people without health insurance during the fifth annual Mission Cataract Day on Saturday in the Anthone Eye Center, 170 Maple Road, Amherst. Anthone, who has developed special procedures for cataract surgery, has worked closely with many Lions Clubs and has taught in China, South America and Europe.
Amherst cataract surgeon to help 15 without insurance
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph