A 10-year-old boy who suffered a near drowning incident at the The Jewish Community Center on North Forest Road in Getzville late this afternoon was taken to Women and Children’s Hospital for a routine examination afterward. Amherst police and fire crews were called to the community center for the swimming problem about 4 p.m. The name of the boy has not been released.
10-year-old boy treated for swimming problem in Amherst
- 359 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo