A 10-year-old boy who suffered a near drowning incident at the The Jewish Community Center on North Forest Road in Getzville late this afternoon was taken to Women and Children’s Hospital for a routine examination afterward. Amherst police and fire crews were called to the community center for the swimming problem about 4 p.m. The name of the boy has not been released.
10-year-old boy treated for swimming problem in Amherst
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice