Mr. and Mrs. Alfred R. Rauh Jr. of Hanford Bay in Silver Creek, and Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family Mass, followed by a dinner at their summer home. Mr. Rauh and Barbara Cullen were married June 29, 1963, in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is retired from computer sales; she is a retired teacher. They have five children and 14 grandchildren.
Alfred and Barbara Rauh
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance