Mr. and Mrs. Albert R. Martin of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends at Airport Holiday Inn. Mr. Martin and Mary G. Gruber were married July 24, 1948, in Annunciation Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Post Office in Williamsville; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Williamsville School District. They have four children, 10 grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandson.
Albert and Mary Martin
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 107 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges