Mr. and Mrs. Albert R. Martin of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends at Airport Holiday Inn. Mr. Martin and Mary G. Gruber were married July 24, 1948, in Annunciation Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Post Office in Williamsville; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Williamsville School District. They have four children, 10 grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandson.
Albert and Mary Martin
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals