Patricia S. Dunne
Candidate for councilmember on Amherst Town Board
Lines on Ballot: Dem, Con, WF
Number of years living in town: 32
Occupation/Employer: probation officer for Erie County
Top campaign platform agendas:
• Putting residents first on the agenda of the Amherst Town Board by providing an open line of communication with all citizens.
• Advocating for smart growth and development and curbing uncontrolled, intrusive development that negatively affects our neighborhoods.
• Reducing traffic congestion and pollution by improving community planning.
• Contain costs and continue to provide excellent services by collaborating with town departments and all community stakeholders.
• Maintaining a safe and tranquil community where citizens can work, live and raise a family.
Biggest issues facing the town:
• Uncontrolled, intrusive development that negatively affects our neighborhoods.
• Containing cost of town services while maintaining excellent delivery of services.
• Maintaining a safe and tranquil community.