on October 23, 2013 - 9:02 AM
Mark A. Manna
Candidate for Amherst town supervisor
Lines on Ballot: Dem, Con, WF
Number of years living in town:
Occupation/Employer: contract negotiations/pension trustee for United Food and Commercial Workers Local One; councilmember on Amherst Town Board
Top campaign platform agendas:
• Cut and stabilize property taxes.
• Ban large-scale commercial developments from residential areas.
• Keep Amherst safe and secure.
• Acquire additional green space.
• Bring federal dollars to update our wastewater treatement plant.
• Clawback provisions for AIDA recipients.