Block Club and 19 IDEAS will handle marketing and branding strategy for the hospitality venues at the historic site at the corner of Elmwood and Forest avenues in Buffalo.
The firms will do market research, including a perception survey, and create a brand, including a logo, a hotel name and tagline, and a positioning statement, the Mansion Group said in a release.
Construction of the 88-room hotel inside the complex is scheduled to begin at the end of this year, with the hotel opening in spring 2016.
The Mansion Group developed and operates The Mansion on Delaware Avenue.
Two local firms picked to market Richardson complex hotel
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo
The year's business forecast for the new Buffalo
- Cheektowaga senior housing community sold; management to stay in place
- Buffalo Niagara resumes slow job growth, after a dismal December
- Hearthstone Manor customers await refunds as venue shuts down
- Staples will close 225 stores as half of sales are generated online
- Wilmers’ pay at M&T Bank rose 9% in 2013 to reach $3.7 million
- 375 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo