Read more »
The Buffalo Planning Board liked a proposed new shipping-container home in the First Ward, but a neighbor expressed concern, so the project was tabled.South Buffalo resident Michael Heidinger wants to construct a two-story, 2,255-square-foot home and home office using a hybrid of five shipping conta...Read more »
- East Side industrial park gets first approval
- Two floors of Cathedral Park Tower to be auctioned
- Buffalo seeks to speed up construction permit process
- Erie County real estate transactions
- Niagara County real estate transactions
- Tops Markets to occupy store next to downtown library
- Possibly coming to Old First Ward: a new ‘container house’
- Buffalo mayor to announce who will build city grocery store
- Mattress Firm acquires Cheektowaga site for distribution hub
- Preservation tag for Bachelor building may stop $75 million Paladino project
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.