Read more »
CAMBRIA Highest price: $221,500 Average price: $158,567 Median price: $165,000 Number of Sales: 6• Saunders Settlement Road, Karen Rouin; Neal Rouin to Patrick D. Handley; Sarah B. Handley, $221,500.• 4152 Lower Mountain Road, Cherie A. Roneker; John E. Roneker to Bronze Creek Title Tr...Read more »
- Start date unclear for construction of Whole Foods in Amherst
- ECIDA claws back tax breaks for Derrick Corp.
- ECIDA plan for ‘zero net energy’ building moves forward
- Krog deal to acquire Trico building delayed again as city gives extension
- Kohler Awning gets $108,000 in ECIDA tax breaks for expansion
- Buffalo Common Council approves 23-story apartment tower for waterfront
- Benderson to expand Amherst medical plaza at site of former Vix
- Zoar Valley recovery center to break ground next week
- Sinatra buys former Community Action Organization building
- Amherst board approves rezoning of parcel for hotel and apartment project near UB
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.