Read more »
An old East Side industrial warehouse and office building that housed a marijuana-growing operation a few years ago is now being considered for a new brewery and a small beer-tasting room.Thomas Garippo and the other owners of a century-old brick masonry structure at 1372 Clinton St. are seeking to ...Read more »
- 4-story luxury apartment building proposed for North Street in Buffalo’s Allentown section
- Buffalo Marriott HarborCenter tops all other Marriotts in customer surveys
- Niagara County real estate transactions
- Erie County real estate transactions
- Feds put closed Buffalo post office up for sale
- Eden horse farm headed to auction
- Ramada Hotel near UB closing in September
- At 960 Busti, a former warehouse is transformed
- Krog Corp. seeks $3.6M in tax breaks for $90M Trico complex project
- Countertop manufacturer seeks tax break to expand in West Seneca
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.