Read more »
The Northland Avenue Belt Line Corridor, a city and state effort to build an industrial park on Buffalo’s East Side, got the green light from the planning board to build a new job training facility on the site.It will be the first component of the project being funded with the state’s ...Read more »
- Buffalo seeks to speed up construction permit process
- Erie County real estate transactions
- Niagara County real estate transactions
- Tops Markets to occupy store next to downtown library
- Possibly coming to Old First Ward: a new ‘container house’
- Buffalo mayor to announce who will build city grocery store
- Mattress Firm acquires Cheektowaga site for distribution hub
- Preservation tag for Bachelor building may stop $75 million Paladino project
- Niagara County Real Estate Transactions
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.