Read more »
Environmental testing of properties at a proposed light-industrial manufacturing hub on the East Side has turned up minimal if any pollution or other contaminants that would complicate state and city efforts to transform the site into a job-creation and economic development engine.Reports submitted ...Read more »
- Erie County real estate transactions
- Northtown Plaza feeling the Whole Foods effect
- McGuire brokers sale of Rochester office park
- Howard Hanna realty chain acquires Nothnagle Realtors
- Calamar wins bids to build two hotels
- New architect scales back plan for apartments at bell tower site
- 11 lenders OK ‘zombie home’ code for N.Y.
- Niagara County Real Estate Transactions
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions
- Whole Foods Market developer buys Northtown Plaza
Press releases from Business Wire.