Developer says better to tear down tower than give subsidies to out-of-town developer for conversion.Read more »
- Buffalo Planning Board calls for new hearings on revised projects
- 10 construction management teams offer bids for light-industrial hub on Buffalo’s East Side
- Buffalo Planning Board OKs new Mercy Hospital operating room
- 2 Buffalo CEOs swap condos
- Evergreen Lofts apartments open for homeless, chronically ill
- City grants permission to put 1937 diner at Larkinville
- The best Marriott in North America? HarborCenter, company says
- RE/MAX aiming to make big push into Western New York real estate market
- Once a marijuana-growing site, warehouse on Buffalo’s East Side planned as brewery
- 4-story luxury apartment building proposed for North Street in Buffalo’s Allentown section
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.