Dear Jeanne and Leonard: When I went to a good friend’s wedding, there was box at the reception for cash gifts. I gave an envelope with $200, which I thought was very generous. Later, though, my friend mentioned that in his culture (he’s Middle Eastern), friends usually give a couple o...Read more »
- Money Manners: Investing in next Steve Jobs?
- Discount Diva: Frugal mom busts myths about money
- Five quick ways to make your home worth more
- Your Utility Bills: Consider solar water heating
- Planning for the future of family members with disabilities
- Money Manners: This ‘godfather’ role too costly
- Downtown Wi-Fi offers prospect of expansion
- Free outdoor Wi-Fi coming to downtown Buffalo
- Money Manners: Heirs aren’t entitled to updates
Press releases from Business Wire.