• Clarence Chamber of Commerce, Winterfest, noon-5 p.m., Clarence Town Park, 10405 Main Street, Clarence.
• Buffalo Niagara Sales & Marketing Executives, dinner and networking meeting, 5:15 p.m., Buffalo Niagara Marriott, 1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst. Cost, Free SME members; $40 nonmembers, and $15 students. Registration 662-2279 or www.bnsme.org.
• The Western New York Paralegal Association, general membership meeting, noon, Phillips Lytle Law offices, One Canalside, 125 Main St., Buffalo. Topic: “Work Place Harassment: What It Is and What You Should Do,” presented by Andrea L. Sammarco, The Sammarco Law Firm. Reservations firstname.lastname@example.org; information www.wnyparalegals.org.
• BNI Executive Marketing Team, breakfast meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Information 818-2526 or www.bniemt.com.
• Pro-Net Professional Networking Group meeting, 8 a.m. Amherst Chamber of Commerce, 400 Essjay Road, Suite 150, Williamsville. Reservations 632-6905.
• Executive Taking Action Forum, Life Coach Roundtable, a leadership and personal development networking group, 7 p.m., Holiday Inn Buffalo Airport, 4600 Genesee St., Cheektowaga. Reservations 202-8423.
• The Lancaster Area Chamber of Commerce, morning business exchange networking group meeting, 8 a.m., Hampton Inn and Suites, Buell Road, Cheektowaga. Contact email@example.com.
• The Parachute Group, a networking group for individuals in career/job transition, 10 a.m., Harlem Road Community Center, 4255 Harlem Road, Amherst. Call 276-1117.
• PMI Buffalo Breakfast Roundtable, 7:15-8:45 a.m., Bob Evans Restaurant, 1925 Niagara Falls Blvd., Amherst. Beverages and breads picked up by PMI. Attendees can purchase other menu items. Topic: Old Year, New Year – Lessons learned – what went well, what didn’t go well, what would you like to improve as the year turns over? Information Melissa Wallace, 866-2842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• BNI Pinnacle, networking meeting, 6:30-8:30 a.m., Transit Valley Country Club, 8920 Transit Road, East Amherst. Reservations 585-704-4383.
• BNI Signature, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., K of C Banquet Facility, 2735 Union Road, Cheektowaga. Information 886-1257, Ext. 201.
• The WNY Business Alliance, business-to-business networking meeting, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Millennium Hotel and Resort, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga. Call 310-3235.
• The Western New York Business Network Group for professionals, 7:45 a.m., Comfort Inn, 1 Flint Road, Amherst, Information 553-8883.
• Amherst Chamber of Commerce, new member orientation, 8 a.m., 400 Essjay, Suite 150 Amherst. Reservations 632-6905.
• Working For Downtown, Thursday in the City, 5-8 p.m., Papaya, 118 W. Chippewa, Buffalo. Information 854-2314.
Seminars and classes
• The University at Buffalo, Commercialization Lecture Series event, START-UP NY initiative, University at Buffalo’s New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences, 701 Ellicott St., Buffalo. Speaker: Marnie LaVigne, UB associate vice resident for Economic Development. Registration, visit startupny.eventbrite.com.
• BNI Enterprise, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Fairdale Banquet Center, 672 Wehrle Drive, Amherst. Information, 316-2302.
• BNI Circle of Excellence, networking meeting, 6:45-9 a.m., Milo’s Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Call 408-2525.
• Amherst Chamber of Commerce, Food For Thought, a program of Emerging Business Leaders, 8-9:30 a.m., 400 Essjay, Suite 150 Amherst. Guest speaker: Dottie Gallagher-Cohen, president and CEO Buffalo Niagara Partnership. Reservations 632-6905.
• The Buffalo Niagara Travel Professionals, monthly dinner meeting, 5:15 p.m., Holiday Inn Buffalo Airport, 4600 Genesee St., Cheektowaga. Cost, $30 member; $40 guest and late fee. Reservations www.bntp.wildapricot.org/events.
• The Buffalo Chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals, networking and dinner meeting, 5:15 p.m., Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, 6461 Transit Road, Depew, Information and reservations, 874-1006, 862-2435 or email@example.com.