Low natural gas prices are prompting National Fuel Gas Co. to further reduce its drilling in the Marcellus Shale region in Pennsylvania and delay the completion of a major pipeline expansion project by a year.The Amherst-based energy company said the cutbacks are part of a cash preservation effort t...Read more »
- Executive trading: Week of Jan. 31, 2016
- On the Record / Feb. 6, 2016
- Tops Markets to occupy store next to downtown library
- HSBC agrees to $470 million settlement
- Poloncarz objects to Key-First Niagara deal
- Merger costs weigh down First Niagara profits, matching analyst forecasts
- On the Record: Feb. 5, 2016
- Possibly coming to Old First Ward: a new ‘container house’
- Value of Key’s First Niagara deal falls 15%
- City seeks proposals for historic Fruit Belt site
Dear Jeanne & Leonard: I lent my sister $5,000 on a handshake (the money is to help her buy a small condominium), and my wife is upset. I explaine...Read more »
The Buffalo News Business section gives you local business news first, with depth and context, keeping you up on the Buffalo business landscape. Stories deal with local development, banks and financial institutions, the economy, manufacturers, retail outlets and small business, in addition to stock market reports from Wall Street. The business section is your source for all Western New York and Buffalo business news.
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.