Facility will undergo a multi-million-dollar expansion and upgrade beginning this summer, concluding in late 2016.Read more »
- Lake Shore Bancorp’s net income rises 12.4 percent
- As consumers scratch a nearly 7-year itch, confidence reaches a peak
- NLRB tells McDonald’s it can face liability for sites owned by franchisees
- State to fund clean energy projects
- Young urban entrepreneurs land a deal with clothing retailer
- Bidding for the Bills has begun
- On the Record / July 30, 2014
- New start-up aims to put Buffalo-made tablets in hands of world’s needy
- State buys 96 more acres for RiverBend projects
- Dollar General opening new Buffalo store
A Canadian natural health products contract manufacturer has acquired a pair of West Seneca industrial buildings that were used by the parent of Unive...Read more »
The Buffalo News Business section gives you local business news first, with depth and context, keeping you up on the Buffalo business landscape. Stories deal with local development, banks and financial institutions, the economy, manufacturers, retail outlets and small business, in addition to stock market reports from Wall Street. The business section is your source for all Western New York and Buffalo business news.
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo
The year's business forecast for the new Buffalo