Buffalo’s tallest building, virtually empty and dark, is now apparently worth less than the average Fortune 500 CEO earns in one year.The 38-story One Seneca Tower that dominates the downtown Buffalo skyline is worth just $12 million, according to a professional appraisal of One Seneca Tower ...Read more »
- Toymakers tracking more data about kids - which leaves them exposed to hackers
- Adult Ed gives Buffalo youth second chance at diploma
- SolarCity starts search for factory workforce
- Five Star Bank’s parent seals 2 goals in Courier Capital deal
- Giving Tuesday a change after shopping craze
- WellCare expands Medicaid into Niagara County
- Buffalonians seek hottest tech trends for holidays
- Evans Bancorp names Connerton as CFO
- Main Street in East Aurora has shops with something for everyone, and don’t forget Vidler’s
- Money Manners: Wife won’t share her new car
The Buffalo News Business section gives you local business news first, with depth and context, keeping you up on the Buffalo business landscape. Stories deal with local development, banks and financial institutions, the economy, manufacturers, retail outlets and small business, in addition to stock market reports from Wall Street. The business section is your source for all Western New York and Buffalo business news.
Press releases from Business Wire.