Aimee G. Amigone and Elias D. Benavides were married at 6:30 p.m. on July 2 in Woodlawn Beach State Park, Hamburg. Guests remained at Woodlawn Beach for a reception following the ceremony. Friend of the family Deborah Rose, of Lancaster, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Daniel D. Amigone of Charleston, S.C., and Grace L. Ritz of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Marco A. and Guadalupe Benavides of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Lafayette High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of Buffalo Traditional High School. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Aimee G. Amigone and Elias D. Benavides wed in Woodlawn Beach State Park
- 644 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 144 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 111 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws