Kathryn E. Roehl and Nolan F. Weaver were married at 4:30 p.m. on May 10 in the Japanese Gardens on the grounds of the Buffalo History Museum. Guests gathered for a reception at The Frank Lloyd Wright Boathouse, Buffalo. The Honorable Donna Siwek of Erie County Supreme Court heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Frederick and Marce Roehl of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Scott Weaver and Mary and James Sandore of Elmira. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy and is attending Buffalo State College. The groom is a graduate of Southside High School. He earned a undergrad degree from Corning Community College. The couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Kathryn E. Roehl and Nolan F. Weaver wed in the Japanese Gardens
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home