Erin Waas and Christopher Wilson were married at 2 p.m. on June 22 in Burchfield Penney Art Center. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill. Father of the groom Gary Wilson heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul G. Waas and the late Mary Jo Connolly Waas of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Gary and Susan Wilson of Ottawa Hills, Ohio. The bride is a graduate of Cortland High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in politics from Ithaca College. Erin is a associate director of donor relations at Harvard University. The groom is a graduate of Ottawa Hills High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Miami University. Christopher is an account manager at uberVU. After a trip to Europe, the couple is making their home in Allston, Mass.
Erin Waas and Christopher Wilson were married in Burchfield Penney Art Center
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo