Kayleigh Tompkins and Devin Lipsitz were married at 2 p.m. on July 6 in St. Anthony of Padua Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Templeton Landing. Monsignor Voorhees of Buffalo heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Harry C. and the late Patricia Tompkins of New Windsor. The bridegroom’s parents are Maria Scrivani and John Lipsitz of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of John S. Burke Catholic High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and sociology from Hofstra University and also earned a master’s degree in social work from Columbia University. Kayleigh is a social worker at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Park School of Buffalo. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Sarah Lawrence College and also earned a early childhood education degree from Sarah Lawrence College. Devin is a preschool teacher. After a trip to London and Dublin, they will make their home in Brooklyn.
Kayleigh Tompkins and Devin Lipsitz wed in St. Anthony of Padua Church
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance