Laura Wax and Lawrence Piskorowski were married at 5 p.m. on December 12, 2012, in the Occidental Grand Hotel, Aruba. Guests gathered for a reception at Michael’s Landing, North Tonawanda. Rev. Geoffrey J.R. Banfield heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John and Donna M. Wax of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Joanne Zagarino and the late Lawrence Arthur Piskorowski Sr. of Buffalo. Jenna Wax and Jennifer Abraham served as maids of honor and Greg Schreiber and Mark Smith were the best men. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in fine arts from Villa Maria College. Laura is principal designer at L2K Design. The groom is a graduate of Iroquois Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Allegheny College. Lawrence works in customer support at Vaspian. After a cruise around the Caribbean Islands, the couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Laura Wax and Lawrence Piskorowski wed in Aruba
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws