Alexandra J. Valenti and Dr. Sean P. Geary were married at 1:30 p.m. June 15 in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Lake George. Guests gathered for a reception at Saratoga National Golf Club, Saratoga Springs. The Rev. Thomas Berardi of Reverend, Sacred Heart Catholic Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Frank A. and Andrea L. Valenti of Lake George. The bridegroom’s parents are David P. and Cynthia J. Geary of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Lake George High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Union College and also earned a master’s degree from Union Graduate College. Alexandra is a French teacher at Doane Stuart School. The groom is a graduate of Williamsviile North High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Union College and also earned a master’s degree in health systems/doctorate of medicine from Union Graduate College/Albany Medical College. Sean is a third-year emergency room medical resident at Albany Medical Center. After a trip to New Zealand, the couple will make their home in Albany.
Alexandra J. Valenti and Dr. Sean P. Geary wed in Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 234 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals