Amber Zito and Elliott Ash were married at 5:30 p.m. on April 13 in Embassy Suites Beachwood, Beachwood, Ohio, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Friend of the couple, the Rev. Tricia Gilbert of Lakewood, Ohio, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Wendy Zito of Lockport and Andrew Zito of Lewiston. The bridegroom’s parents are Gary and Julie Ash of Upper Arlington, Ohio. The bride is a graduate of Lockport High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in social work from Niagara University and also earned a master’s degree in social work with a concentration in health, mental health and disabilities from the Univeristy at Buffalo. Amber is a clinical oncology social worker at University Hospital Seidman Cancer Center. The groom is a graduate of Upper Arlington High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in welding engineering from Ohio State University. Elliott is a product manager at Lincoln Electric. After a trip to Paris and London, the couple are making their home in Bay Village, Ohio.
Amber Zito and Elliott Ash wed in Embassy Suites Beachwood
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance