Residents of Lackawanna who are required by the federal government to pay flood insurance on their homes are invited to an open meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday in Queen of Angels Church, 144 Warsaw St. Second Ward Councilwoman Rebecca L. Darch, State Sen. Michael Kearns and other area government officials are expected to be on hand to discuss negative economic impacts of the requirement and efforts to have it lifted.
Residents invited to meeting focusing on flood insurance
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 183 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground