Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence V. Voight of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family and friends in the Columns Restaurant, Elma. As a gift from their children, the couple took a trip to Vero Beach, Fla. Mr. Voight and Joan Mary Wysocki were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain Division; she is retired from C.P.M. Marketing, Cheektowaga. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Joan Mary and Lawrence Voight
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes