Mr. and Mrs. August J. Siuta Jr. of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends at the North Tonawanda Knights of Columbus. The couple will renew their marriage vows in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Siuta and Julia M. Ryndak were married Oct. 13, 1962, in St. Florian’s Church, Buffalo. He is a retired application engineer for Carborundum Co., Niagara Falls. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Julia and August Siuta
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance