Mr. and Mrs. Robert Gillmore of Alden celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary quietly at home. Mr. Gillmore and Ruth Kegler were married Oct. 16, 1937, in St. John Catholic Church, Alden. He is a retired carpenter for Curitss-Wright and the University at Buffalo; she is a retired hairdresser for G. Nugents Salon, Lancaster. Both are retired owners of Gillmore Island Camp, northern Ontario, in business for 25 years. They have four children, four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandchildren.
Robert and Ruth Gillmore
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph