Mr. and Mrs. Peter Stevanoff of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Stevanoff and Georgene Engel were married Aug. 28, 1962, in SS. Peter & Paul Russian Orthodox Church, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher for Frontier Central School District, Hamburg; she is retired from McGard, Orchard Park. They have five sons and two grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Georgene and Peter Stevanoff
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes