Dr. and Mrs. Anthony Yurchak of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family dinners in Black Mountain, N.C., and at Wanakah Country Club. The couple renewed their wedding vows at the 55th class reunion at the University of Notre Dame in June. Dr. Yurchak and Eleanor Sieracki were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Mary's Visitation Church, Dickson City, Pa. He is a retired physician with Buffalo Amherst Allergy Associates; she is a retired registered nurse who worked in the intensive care unit at University of Pennsylvania Hospital and later at Buffalo General Hospital, Bry-Lin and Interim Home Care. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Tony and?Eleanor Yurchak
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 235 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 206National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 192 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes