* Teachers stay free during spring break at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands. One teacher goes free for each paying adult.
The all-inclusive package costs $2,775 per couple (a savings of $740) and includes ocean-view lodging for five nights, meals, drinks, excursions and taxes. Each teacher and companion also receive a half-day swim-with-the-turtles snorkel trip, a sunset cocktail harbor cruise and one $50 resort credit. Travel March 1 to April 30; five-night minimum stay required. Teachers must present identification at check-in. Book by March 15. Info: (800) 524-4746, www.bolongobay.com.
* The Inn at Perry Cabin, a luxury property in St. Michaels, Md., is offering the Winter Indulgence package through March 31. The deal starts at $215 a night and includes room upgrade (based on availability), $50 resort credit and daily breakfast at Sherwood's Landing (up to $45 per room). Taxes of 10 percent are additional. Room upgrade is one category up, such as from superior to deluxe, a $10 savings. Stay Sunday through Thursday.
Info: (866) 278-9601,
* With Key Tours International, book the nine-day Embracing Sicily land tour by Wednesday and save $360 per couple. The deal starts at $1,665 per person double and includes three nights at Hotel Villa Diodoro in Taormina and four nights at Grand Hotel Piazza Borsa in Palermo, both first-class hotels; guided sightseeing to such spots as Mount Etna, Syracuse and Corleone; many meals; special events including a wine tasting, a cooking lesson and a lecture on the mafia; airport transfers; and taxes. Multiple departures March 29 to Nov. 15. Airfare is extra.
Info: (800) 576-1784,
* British Airways has become the first airline to offer discounts to AARP members. Savings vary by destination and class. For example, a round-trip economy ticket from the United States to the United Kingdom receives a $75 discount; to other destinations in Europe, a $100 discount. Business and first-class seats from the United States to any British Airways destination earn $400 off. Book by Oct. 14 and complete travel by March 31, 2013. One-year membership in AARP, open to age 50 and older, costs $16 per couple.
* Victoria Cruises is offering discounts of up to 30 percent for Yangtze River cruises in China that are booked and paid in full at least 90 days in advance of sailing. The promotion applies to departures through November of the three- and four-night Three Gorges Highlights itineraries and the six- and eight-night Grand Yangtze Discovery sailings. Prices vary by itinerary. For example, the eight-night cruise, which travels from Shanghai to Chongqing, now starts at $1,127 per person double (savings of $966 per couple), plus a $45 service charge that covers most tips. The 30 percent discount also extends to standard shore excursions; on the six- and eight-night itineraries, for example, the reduced price is $168 per person. Info: (800) 348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com.
* Trafalgar tours is offering a 65th anniversary sale, with savings of up to $1,000 per couple on select air-inclusive Europe tours. Best discounts apply to tours of 12 days or longer for travel May 22 to Aug. 23 with flights on British Airways. Prices vary by itinerary. For all trips, book and pay in full by March 30. Info: (866) 544-4434, www.trafalgar.com.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.