* You can take the family to Ireland with a deal from Sceptre Tours. Starting at $950 per person based on four travelers, the Adare Villa Estate package includes round-trip air from New York to Dublin or Shannon, six nights' manual car rental, six nights in a three-bedroom villa at Adare Manor, and taxes. Travel May 1-31 for the cheapest rates; reduced prices are also available June through August. Priced separately, the trip in May for four people would cost about $6,216, for a savings of $2,416. Info: (800) 221-0924, www.sceptretours.com.
* The Salisbury Hotel in Midtown New York, near Carnegie Hall, Central Park and the Theatre District, is offering a winter special rate of $139 (plus tax) on standard rooms, which the hotel says are larger than typical hotel rooms, as the hotel was originally designed as a suite hotel. Reservations: call (888) NYC-5757 or www.nycsalisbury.com. Rate is available through March 31, subject to availability.
* Two go for the price of one on select Peru tours with Intrepid Travel. The deal applies to four itineraries, with multiple departures through Sept. 30. Prices vary by tour and date. For solo travelers, the company is offering a 30 percent discount. Book by March 31. Info: (800) 970-7299, www.intrepidtravel.com/perusale. Use code 6669 for two-for-one deal and 6670 for single traveler discount.
* Indulge on the Las Vegas Strip with an all-inclusive package at Luxor, with more than $350 in savings. The deal at the casino-resort starts at $210 a night double and includes dining for two at the all-you-can-eat buffet ($15-$20 normally per person); two tickets to Criss Angel's show, "Believe" (from $59 each) and to the Titanic artifacts exhibition ($32); a pair of passes at Nurture Spa and Salon ($15); and VIP admission for two at CatHouse club ($20 for women, $40 for men). Add 12 percent taxes and a resort fee of about $17 per night. Valid through July 21. Info: (877) 386-4658, www.luxor.com.
* Save on off-peak stays at the four-star Inn on Biltmore Estate, the former Vanderbilt spread in Asheville, N.C. With the deal, rooms in February start at $139 midweek and $179 weekend; in March, from $159 midweek and $199 weekend. Normally, rates run from $189 to $379, plus taxes. Blackout dates are Feb. 17-18 and March 27 and 29-31. In addition, suites are 50 percent off through March 31. Info: (866) 336-1245, www.biltmore.com/stay/rates.
* American Cruise Lines is offering free shore excursions on its 2012 Alaska Inside Passage cruises. Deal applies to all cruises departing June through September; most itineraries are seven nights and travel round trip from Juneau. Shore excursions at Alaskan ports, valued at $510 per passenger, include a Stikine River jet boat tour in Petersburg, a Mendenhall Glacier and city tour in Juneau, and a tribal dance and cultural legends excursion in Hoonah. The seven-night cruises aboard the 100-passenger American Spirit start at $5,320 per person double, plus $250 port charges. Info: (800) 460-4518, www.americancruiselines.com.
* Princess Cruises is offering a sale on cruises in Europe and Alaska, with up to $1,400 in savings per couple. The deal is valid on cruises in Scandinavia, the Greek Islands, the Mediterranean, Russia, the British Isles and more. For example, pay $699 per person double for an interior cabin on the 11-day Passage to Europe from New York to Southampton, England. The Caribbean Princess departs May 3 and stops in Halifax, Nova Scotia; Dublin; and Glasgow. Regular fare is $1,190. Add $143 in taxes and fees. Book by Feb. 28 for all cruises. Info: (800) 774-6237, www.princess.com.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.