A 4-year-old boy informed his preschool teacher – a friend of mine – that he’d broken his iPad.“Oh!” my friend said. “What a shame. Did you drop it?”“No,” the boy said, very matter-of-factly. “I got mad that my mom wanted me to sh...Read more »
- Healthy beer? In moderation, it truly can be
- Visible signs that diabetes is treatable
- A sour twist on nutrition with fermented foods
- The People’s Pharmacy: Why does soap under the sheets lose its power?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: Amazing breast-feeding benefits for moms
- Dr. Zorba Paster: Bullying brings out worst on both sides
- Have a game plan for Super Bowl buffet
- Learn how to color your world
- The People’s Pharmacy: When should you get treatment for high blood pressure?
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: For easier weight loss, outsmart distracted dining
|Talkin’ TV: Where are Adam Benigni and Jonah Javad?|
|Talkin’ TV: Ch.4's meal time story about eating placenta gets a second helping|
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: ‘We are the Insects’ opens at butterfly conservatory|
|The Refresh Buffalo Blog: Roswell researcher: Cherry flavored e-cigarettes have highest levels of chemical irritant|