LEWISTON – The Town of Lewiston will hold a special election on April 14, which will allow the town to abolish the position of receiver of taxes and assessment.Town of Lewiston Receiver of Taxes and Assessments Joan Brandel Stephens retired on November 26, after 33 years of service to the tow...Read more »
- Newfane plans facelift for Main Street
- NYPA allocated power for Saint-Gobain expansion
- Lockport golf course may buy land from Canal Corp.
- Miss Manners: Don’t blame higher education for people who are rude
- Dear Abby: a house is worth having only if it feels like home
- ‘Mayhem’ meets an FBI goody goody in Battle Creek, Mich.
- Poetry and Literature Calendar (March 1 to March 7)
- Poem of the Week by Marge Piercy
- A former press secretary for George W. Bush is still spinning it Dubya’s way
- The good, the bad and the ugly can be found in comments section