Read more »
Western New Yorkers have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the healthy-foods supermarket since it announced two years ago it was coming to our market. While the site is shovel-ready and the parking lot reconfigured, no other activity has begun.Read more »
- ECIDA plan for ‘zero net energy’ building moves forward
- Krog deal to acquire Trico building delayed again as city gives extension
- Kohler Awning gets $108,000 in ECIDA tax breaks for expansion
- Buffalo Common Council approves 23-story apartment tower for waterfront
- Benderson to expand Amherst medical plaza at site of former Vix
- Zoar Valley recovery center to break ground next week
- Sinatra buys former Community Action Organization building
- Amherst board approves rezoning of parcel for hotel and apartment project near UB
- Kolkmeyer’s firm buys Pearl Street parking ramp for Main Street buildings
- Niagara County Real Estate Transactions
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.