Buffalo’s One Seneca Tower may be eligible for state and federal historic tax credits that could defray up to 40 percent of redevelopment costs, even though the 38-story office tower is less than 50 years old, a state official said Thursday.That could be a game-changer for the tower’s ...Read more »
- Raze One Seneca Tower? It’ll cost $35 million
- Harter Secrest moves across Fountain Plaza
- Evergreen Lofts in downtown Buffalo provides units for homeless, chronically ill
- Buffalo Planning Board calls for new hearings on revised projects
- 10 construction management teams offer bids for light-industrial hub on Buffalo’s East Side
- Buffalo Planning Board OKs new Mercy Hospital operating room
- 2 Buffalo CEOs swap condos
- City grants permission to put 1937 diner at Larkinville
- What RE/MAX’s big push into Buffalo real estate market means
- The best Marriott in North America? HarborCenter, company says
Press releases from Business Wire.
The New Buffalo Takes Shape.