Mr. and Mrs. James E. Bobeck of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows and Mass in St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, followed by a luncheon in the Pan American Room at Hotel @ the Lafayette and a gathering hosted by their children. A national park rail trip is planned. Mr. Bobeck and Edwina “Winnie” Halicki were married Aug. 10, 1963, in St. Josaphat Catholic Church. He is a retired police officer; she is a retired assistant bank manager for HSBC Bank. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
James and Winnie Bobeck celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 628 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 136 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 110 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws