Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Reap of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens in Lancaster. Mr. Reap and Gail Widman were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Queen of Heaven Catholic Church in West Seneca. He is a retired teacher for West Seneca School District; she is a retired legal secretary. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Gail and Gerald Reap celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance