Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Kolasny of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception at Pott’s Banquet Hall in Cheektowaga. Mr. Kolasny and Theresa Pittner were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Holy Apostles Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is retired from Buffalo Pharmacies in Cheektowaga. They have three children and 12 grandchildren.
Edwin and Theresa Kolasny celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult