Mr. and Mrs. Carl Koeppelle of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with family. Mr. Koeppelle and Helen Reuther were married June 5, 1948, in St. Ann Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a former overhead crane operator for Ernst Steel Corp. and retired from the Faculty-Student Association at University at Buffalo; she is a former bookkeeper/secretary for Stransky’s Hardware and Lampka Furniture and retired from C Kitchens in Depew. They had two daughters, five grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Helen and Carl Koeppelle celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 576 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws