Rachel Zammito and Kenny Joseph were married at 4:30 p.m. on June 8 in Niagara Falls Country Club, Lewiston, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Judge Sharon Townsend heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Susan M. Zammito and the late Michael P. Zammito of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Beth A. and Gary A. Joseph of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from John Carroll University and is attending Duquesne University. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Michigan and is attending Carnegie Mellon University. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple is making their home in Pittsburgh.
Rachel Zammito and Kenny Joseph wed in Niagara Falls Country Club
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 166Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud