Rachel Zammito and Kenny Joseph were married at 4:30 p.m. on June 8 in Niagara Falls Country Club, Lewiston, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Judge Sharon Townsend heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Susan M. Zammito and the late Michael P. Zammito of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Beth A. and Gary A. Joseph of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from John Carroll University and is attending Duquesne University. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Michigan and is attending Carnegie Mellon University. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple is making their home in Pittsburgh.
Rachel Zammito and Kenny Joseph wed in Niagara Falls Country Club
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals