Alicia M. Kohlhagen and Michael S. Coulter were married at 3 p.m. on June 22 in St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Lancaster. Guests gathered for a reception at Lancaster Country Club, Lancaster. Pastor Kirk Langset, of St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Kathleen M. Kasniak and Steven H. Kohlhagen of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s mother is Kathleen Coulter of St. Petersburg, Fla. Maid of honor was the sister of the bride, Ashlie Kohlhagen, and best man was the groom’s best friend, Eric Brown. The bride is a graduate of Lancaster High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University at Buffalo and also earned a master’s degree in social work from the University of South Florida. She is a social worker. The groom is a graduate of Valley Central High School. He works at Wegmans. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple is making their home in Buffalo.
Alicia M. Kohlhagen and Michael S. Coulter wed in St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph