Maria Coppola and Jeffrey Papia were married at 2 p.m. on July 6 in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at the Millennium Hotel. Father Joseph Gatto and Father Francis Lombardo of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Peter and Maureen Coppola of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Russell and Cathy Papia of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Holy Angels Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from SUNY Buffalo State. She is a head teller at Evans Bank. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s degree from College of the Holy Cross and also earned a master’s degree in theological studies from Boston College. Jeffrey is a religion teacher at St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. After a trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is making their home in Tonawanda.
Maria Coppola and Jeffrey Papia wed in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph