Meghan Gamble McAdam and Kevin John Gomez were married at 4 p.m. on June 22 at the bride’s home in East Aurora. Guests gathered for a reception at the Roycroft Power House, East Aurora. Friend of the couple, Angela Cristantello, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Dr. Frederick B. and Billie G. McAdam of East Aurora. The bridegroom’s parents are Arnold L. Gomez of Titusville, Fla., and Diane J. Boots of Rochester. The bride is a graduate of Nichols School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in theater and also a master’s degree in childhood education from the University at Buffalo. She is a summer camp director at Aurora Waldorf School. The groom is a graduate of Rush-Henrietta High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in studio art and graphic design from Roberts Wesleyan College. He is a product designer at Cameo. The couple, who will make their home in East Aurora, is planning a trip to Italy in 2014.
Meghan McAdam and Kevin Gomez wed in East Aurora
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo