Meghan Gamble McAdam and Kevin John Gomez were married at 4 p.m. on June 22 at the bride’s home in East Aurora. Guests gathered for a reception at the Roycroft Power House, East Aurora. Friend of the couple, Angela Cristantello, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Dr. Frederick B. and Billie G. McAdam of East Aurora. The bridegroom’s parents are Arnold L. Gomez of Titusville, Fla., and Diane J. Boots of Rochester. The bride is a graduate of Nichols School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in theater and also a master’s degree in childhood education from the University at Buffalo. She is a summer camp director at Aurora Waldorf School. The groom is a graduate of Rush-Henrietta High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in studio art and graphic design from Roberts Wesleyan College. He is a product designer at Cameo. The couple, who will make their home in East Aurora, is planning a trip to Italy in 2014.
Meghan McAdam and Kevin Gomez wed in East Aurora
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals