Courtney Lynn Waldorf and Sean Coelln Kowalski were married at 6 p.m. on June 21 in Pearl Street Grill & Brewery, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The bride’s parents are Mark E. and Wendy L. Waldorf of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert and Susan Kowalski of Johnson City. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg Central High School. She attended SUNY Buffalo State. Courtney is a first grade teacher at Windsor Park Elementary School. The groom is a graduate of Johnson City High School. He also attended SUNY Buffalo State. Sean is a technology teacher at Lincolnton High School. After a trip to Charleston, S.C., the couple will make their home in Huntersville, N.C.
Courtney Waldorf and Sean Kowalski wed in Pearl Street Grill
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph