Rui Rui Wang and Marty Penichter were married at 5 p.m. on June 23 in Belhurst Castle, Geneva, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. William R. Vogelsang of Community Lutheran Church, Escondido, Calif., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Jianfong Wang and Haiying Duan of Qinghai, China. The bridegroom’s parents are Phil and Peggy Penichter of the Town of Tonawanda. The groom’s twin nieces, Alexis and Isabelle Penichter, were flower girls. Kyle Donovan was ring bearer and Ryan Donovan was an usher, both cousins of the groom. The bride is a graduate of Qinghai High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in music from Xi’an University. She is an opera singer and voice teacher. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s degree in secondary education from SUNY Cortland and also earned a master’s degree in international business from Concordia University. Marty is an owner at Merlco Consulting. The couple will make their home in Shenzhen, China.
Mary Penichter and Rui Rui Wang wed in Belhurst Castle
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph