Marcus L. Wise and Daniel E. Patterson were married at 6:30 p.m. on July 20 in International Institute on Delaware Avenue, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Wise’s friend Kat Boger heard the couple’s vows. Wise’s mother is Cindy Currie of Hamburg. Patterson’s parents are Billie and Melvin Patterson of Phoenix, Ariz. Wise is a graduate of Frontier High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo and owns 464 Gallery. Patterson is a graduate of Paradise Valley High School. He attended Arizona State University and is a general manager at AMF Bowling Center. After a trip to Japan, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Daniel E. Patterson and Marcus L. Wise wed in International Institute
- 472Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 117 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance