Laura Anne Zielinski and Greg Ernest Matthews were married at 2 p.m. on June 29 in St. Louis Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Asbury Hall. Monsignor Salvatore Manganello heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul and Gail Zielinski of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are George and Doreen Matthews of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Pittsburgh and also earned a master’s degree in education from the University of Pittsburgh. The bride is a kindergarten teacher at Fairfax County Public Schools. The groom is a graduate of Hamburg High School. Following high school, he enlisted in the Army and served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is currently attending George Mason University. After a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple will make their home in Arlington, Va.
Laura Anne Zielinski and Greg Ernest Matthews wed in St. Louis Church
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud