Lindsay S. Zirnheld and Jeremy T. Bilson were married at 2 p.m. on June 22 in St. Leo the Great Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Amherst. Monsignor Robert E. Zapfel heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Richard and Suzanne Zirnheld of Wheatfield. The bridegroom’s parents are James and Suzanne Bilson of Lockport. The bride is a graduate of Franklin High School, El Paso, Texas. She earned a doctorate in physical therapy from the University at Buffalo. Lindsay is a physical therapist at Buffalo Rehab Group. The groom is a graduate of Lockport High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University at Buffalo. Jeremy is a commercial underwriter at First Niagara Bank. After a trip to Antigua, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Lindsay S. Zirnheld and Jeremy T. Bilson wed in St. Leo the Great Church
- 278 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph