Allison Lacher and Daniel Wilson were married at 4:30 p.m. on July 6 in Freedom Run Winery, Lockport, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Amherst Town Justice Mark Farrell heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Heidi and Stephen Lacher of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Tom and Debra Wilson of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Binghamton University and also earned a master’s degree in school counseling from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a director of guidance at Alexander Central School District. The groom is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. He earned an associate degree from Niagara County Community College. Daniel is a chemical operator at Materion Corp. After a trip to Burlington, Vt., the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Allison Lacher and Daniel Wilson wed in Freedom Run Winery
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 228 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals