Andrea L. Scouras and Craig D. Siebert were married at 4 p.m. on June 27 in Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. Guests gathered for a reception at Tempo Restaurant. Father Christos B. Christakis heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Sharon and the late Peter Scouras of Orchard Park. The bridegroom’s parents are John and Susan Siebert of Brunswick, Ohio. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and mathematics and a master’s degree in business from the University at Buffalo. Andrea is an assistant finance manager at General Mills. The groom is a graduate of Brunswick High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in food science from Iowa State University and also earned a master’s degree in business from Western Michigan University. Craig is a senior quality engineer at General Mills. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Orchard Park.
Craig D. Siebert and Andrea L. Scouras wed in Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 195Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud