Andrea L. Scouras and Craig D. Siebert were married at 4 p.m. on June 27 in Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. Guests gathered for a reception at Tempo Restaurant. Father Christos B. Christakis heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Sharon and the late Peter Scouras of Orchard Park. The bridegroom’s parents are John and Susan Siebert of Brunswick, Ohio. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and mathematics and a master’s degree in business from the University at Buffalo. Andrea is an assistant finance manager at General Mills. The groom is a graduate of Brunswick High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in food science from Iowa State University and also earned a master’s degree in business from Western Michigan University. Craig is a senior quality engineer at General Mills. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Orchard Park.
Craig D. Siebert and Andrea L. Scouras wed in Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation
- 259 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home