The renovation of a building on Elmwood Avenue and plans for a new medical office building on the West Side will be reviewed by the Planning Board when it meets at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 of City Hall.
Sinatra Realty will bring plans to renovate windows and a courtyard at 400 Elmwood Ave., just south of Bryant Street, and Dr. Raul Vazquez will bring plans for an 8,800-square-foot medical office building at 501 Seventh St.
The board will also consider exterior renovations at Trinity Tower Apartments at 33 Linwood Ave. and a new 300-space parking lot at 630 Seneca St. in the Larkin District.
Also this week:
• The Council’s Education Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority, the city’s control board, will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday in the first-floor conference room of the Market Arcade complex at 617 Main St.
Beforehand, the board’s Governance Committee will meet at 12:30 p.m. in the same location.