NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — In a July 25 story, The Associated Press reported that hackers stole about 800,000 card numbers in a 2011 attack on the Visa network. The story should have made clear that the attack was directed at a licensee in Jordan, Visa Jordan Card Services, and not on the central payment processing network used by Visa Inc.
Clarification: Corporate Hacking-Arrests story
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph